All About Forlongs
Waikato owned & operated since 1946, Forlongs has been serving the Waikato community for 70 years.
Forlong’s Furnishings Limited commenced business on 15th August 1946. Located in Hamilton’s Frankton suburb we began trading in what is now known as the Bank of New Zealand building moving to a new location during the 1950s. As Forlongs developed over the years the retail shop grew to a total floor area in excess of 12,300 square metres.
Forlongs retail shop is now set to close. However Forlongs finance operation will continue after the closure of the store, offering finance for purchases with a range of exciting new partner stores.
Shopping Options Available to Forlongs Card Holders:
- Home Center (Bedding and Furniture in Rawhiti St showroom)
- Floors Inc (Carpet and Vinyl Flooring in Commerce St showroom)
- Project Kitchens (NZ’s best priced kitchens, 154 Commerce St)
- Fletcher’s Trade It (Trade in your goods at 111a Kent Street)
- Pegasus Auto Services (Used Cars, Lake Rd, Frankton)
- Plus Tyres, vehicle repairs, servicing and more. Check out the full list of Partner Stores at www.forlongs.co.nz/partner-stores
We are currently seeking interest for the remaining retail space in the Forlongs shopping centre.
We thank our customers and staff for their loyalty over the years. We are thankful for the many years retailing we have had and for the wonderful people that have made Forlongs a special place.