Careers at Forlongs
Forlongs Furnishings Limited is a locally owned family business that has been operating within the Waikato community for the past 67 years.
Currently we are looking for a talented Sales Consultant to join our knowledgeable Home Appliances sales team.
Regular duties will include:
* Demonstrating and selling of products;
* Quoting and invoicing;
* Post sale customer care.
The successful applicant will:
* Have knowledge and understanding of Whiteware, TV & Audio;
* Have a proven track record in retail sales;
* Be sales and results driven;
* Be highly motivated and organised;
* Have excellent computer skills;
* Have exceptional customer service skills;
* Be a team player, who has a vibrant, positive, and “can do” attitude;
* Have a high standard of personal presentation.
This role is a full-time position with hours of work expected to be between 37 and 40 per week. Please note, this position includes Saturday work. Flexibility surrounding hours and days of work is required. An immediate start is preferable.
The remuneration package will consist of a retainer plus commission. Discounted staff buying privileges also apply.
If you wish to apply for this position, please ensure that you provide your CV and a cover letter that outlines your previous employment history.
If you want to view this ad in Seek here is the link
Send your application to: Leanne Wilson, Human Resources Manager – firstname.lastname@example.org